Paragon 6133210 The Blizzard Sno-Cone Machine. This machine combines convenient features with vintage charm to increase sales. The cabinet has an antique black top, bright blue metal filigree and old-fashioned graphics. This snow cone machine features a 1/3 hp motor to process up to 500 lbs. of ice per hour for maximum output. The sturdy stainless steel and cast aluminum construction makes it durable and easy to clean. Paragon also includes a cup holder so the snow cone cups are always within reach for quick serving. The tinted high impact polycarbonate side panels are colored blue to help protect the ice inside from exterior light and heat.
16" Width x 24" Depth x 23" Height
- Paragon 6133210 The Blizzard Sno-Cone Machine.
- Sturdy Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction - durable and easy to clean.
- Powder-coat Paint Finish - resists chipping.
- Tinted High-Imapct Polycarbonate Side Panels - safe, easy to clean and tinted blue to shade the ice from quick melt down.
- Slanted Drain Deck - removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life.
- Back-lit Sign - a 15-watt fluorescent tube lights the sign to attract attention.
- Lighted Serving Compartment - highlights freshly shaved ice for increased impulse sales.
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 680
- Amps: 5.7
Made in AmericaApproved as: (ETL tested to) UL 763 CSA 22.2 NSF-12 CE